Steps to Upgrade Data Broker for Salesforce
Please have your Designated Support Contact submit a support ticket for the upgrade link. Once the link is available, the Support Team will respond to the ticket.
- Determine if you are going to install the updates to your Production or Sandbox environments.
- Using the Salesforce upgrade link provided by Support, log in with your Salesforce credentials. Note: please make sure to use the Admin credentials to install the upgrade correctly.
- On the upgrade screen, select Install for Admins Only. Note: All users should be assigned the Data Broker permissions set to access Data Broker buttons.
- Click Upgrade.
- Go take a coffee/tea break as this will take about 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Congratulations, you’ve successfully upgraded Data Broker to the latest version.
Next Step: Use this article to learn how to incorporate the Consolidated Buttons into Salesforce.